HOW TO ENTER
ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS - CLICK TO OPEN
- Select the category you wish to enter below
- Additional entries into multiple categories can be added once you proceed to the basket stage of the booking process.
- You will be required to register or log in.
- If you registered for an account last year or have participated in other Agile Media events then please log in.
- If you forget your password, please use the reset password link on the login page.
- If registering for the first time, you will receive a verification email. Click on the link in the email to validate your account. You will need to do this before you will be able to complete your entries.
- Complete the online entry form.
- You will need to complete all the required fields for each product you are entering before you can submit your entry.
- Add more entries to your booking
- If you would like to add further entries to your basket, please expand the category list underneath ADD ANOTHER ITEM, select the desired category then click ADD SELECTED. Complete the required fields for each category added.
- Click the 'COMPLETE' button at the bottom of the page to complete the entry process.
- Agree to the terms and conditions by clicking the tick box.
- If required information is missing then you will not be able to proceed so please review your entries.
- Proceed to complete personal and invoice details and choose your preferred payment method.
- Completed entries may also be edited up until the point of the booking deadline.
- Alternatively, you can save your entry and complete at a later date.
- Once registered as an entrant you will be able to return to your incomplete entries and edit as necessary.
- All submissions must be made by the booking deadlines.
- Please note only submitted entries will proceed to the judging stage. Items saved in your basket or incomplete entries will not be considered.
Design for a Specialist Retail Channel
New Brand Launch
New SKU or Range Extension
Redesign / Re-launch of an Established Brand or Range
Special / Limited Edition Packaging
UK EXCISE DUTY
Entrants are responsible for all charges relating to UK duties, taxes and customs clearance when sending bottles into the competition (this is not included in the entry fee). These are payable even though the samples are not for commercial use.
UK Excise Duty is payable on all alcoholic products, irrespective of strength, with the duty varying by product type. In addition, Customs Duty may be payable on goods from outside the EU, and the rate of duty varies by individual country or if there is a quota in place. This applies equally to bottles being used as tasting samples in the International Spirits Challenge (ISC) that meet the above criteria. It is an offence to avoid the payment of these taxes on samples. Further guidance may be obtained from the HMR&C National Advice Service – telephone +44(0) 8450 109000 and www.gov.uk
Entrants are fully responsible for ALL shipping costs including taxes, excise duty, custom charges and storage. The ISC will not be responsible for any of these charges. The purchase of UK Excise Duty is different to Customs Duty charges and these must be paid for by the entrant in advance of receipt of any entry by the ISC or they will be rejected from the challenge.
Spirits must be Delivered Duty Paid (DDP), therefore instruction to complete the import declaration should be given to your chosen shipping agent or courier company such as Fedex, DHL, UPS and TNT.